Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tender & delicious meatballs adapted from a recipe used at Dan Marino's Town Tavern in Florida. You don't need teeth to eat these!!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine onion, garlic & parsley.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Form into 2" balls.
- Place meatballs on a jelly roll pan (or use a cookie sheet with a "lip").
- Place tray in oven and pour about 1/2 cup of water into pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and pour off liquid.
- Serve with your favorite Italian sauce and pasta.
Kelly I used lean ground Lamb and these meatballs were fabulous. Had some frozen homemade gravy so served that on the side with Mashed potatoes, baby carrots and snowpeas, Very, very good Thanks
I thought that these were good meatballs, however the cheese flavour overpowered all the other flavours.
Five Stars all the way!! After so much turkey and trimmings.I was craving italian.and this recipe hit the spot. It was also very simple to make and really added to my spaghetti sauce.