1/2 Photos of Meatballs Italiano
Tender & delicious meatballs adapted from a recipe used at Dan Marino's Town Tavern in Florida. You don't need teeth to eat these!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Combine onion, garlic & parsley.
- 3In large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- 4Form into 2" balls.
- 5Place meatballs on a jelly roll pan (or use a cookie sheet with a "lip").
- 6Place tray in oven and pour about 1/2 cup of water into pan.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes.
- 8Remove tray from oven and pour off liquid.
- 9Serve with your favorite Italian sauce and pasta.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatballs Italiano
Serving Size: 1 (2010 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 515.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 13.8 g