Tender & delicious meatballs adapted from a recipe used at Dan Marino's Town Tavern in Florida. You don't need teeth to eat these!!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine onion, garlic & parsley.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Form into 2" balls.
- Place meatballs on a jelly roll pan (or use a cookie sheet with a "lip").
- Place tray in oven and pour about 1/2 cup of water into pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and pour off liquid.
- Serve with your favorite Italian sauce and pasta.