Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This lemonade sure packs a punch :) Although you can use 7-UP or Sprite, I really prefer this drink with club soda.
- 1 small mint sprig
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce premium vodka
- 3 ounces limoncello
- soda water or carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Add crushed ice to a rocks glass and muddle the mint sprig.
- Add lemon juice, vodka, and limoncello, and stir to combine.
- Splash with soda water or 7-UP and serve.
Love this...I used a little more mint and a little less lemoncello and it was perfect for us!
Love this drink, it is very strong. I made it twice the first time was with club soda and then I had to try with diet 7 up. I prefer the club soda. I put alot more mint. I also crushed the ice in the blender. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Made for Beverage Tag.