Filling and fast, frittatas make versatile raid the fridge dinners! Can be served cold for lunch the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the potatoes in a large pan for 10-12 minutes add ing the broccoli pieces for the final 4 minutes until everything is tender. Drain well.
- 2Meanwhile, place the salmon fillets in a microwavable dish, splash with a little water, cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes until the fish flakes.
- 3Heat the broiler. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan. Cut the potatoes into chunky slices then quickly cook in the pan over a high heat until golden on the edges. Flake the salmon into large chunks and poke amongst the potatoes with the broccoli.
- 4Stir the mint and some seasoning into the eggs then pour into the pan. Leave for 6 minutes over a low heat until the sides are set and just the centre is a little wobbly then flash under the broiler to set completely and brown.
- 5Serve in wedges with a big green salad on the side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minty Salmon and Broccoli Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.4
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 505.6 mg
- Sodium 305.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 51.1 g