Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Filling and fast, frittatas make versatile raid the fridge dinners! Can be served cold for lunch the next day.
- Boil the potatoes in a large pan for 10-12 minutes add ing the broccoli pieces for the final 4 minutes until everything is tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon fillets in a microwavable dish, splash with a little water, cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high for 2 1/2 minutes until the fish flakes.
- Heat the broiler. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan. Cut the potatoes into chunky slices then quickly cook in the pan over a high heat until golden on the edges. Flake the salmon into large chunks and poke amongst the potatoes with the broccoli.
- Stir the mint and some seasoning into the eggs then pour into the pan. Leave for 6 minutes over a low heat until the sides are set and just the centre is a little wobbly then flash under the broiler to set completely and brown.
- Serve in wedges with a big green salad on the side.