Adapted the Martha Gooch package of regular lasagna. My sister says lasagna packaged as "no-boil" is a scam! :lol: I make the meat sauce by frying up 1/2 - 1 pound of meat (usually gound turkey), pouring a 26 oz can of pasta sauce in it, and heating it through.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ricotta, parmesan, and eggs and mix well.
- In a 9x13 dish, spread about 1/3 of the sauce. (About 1 cup.).
- Layer with half each of the uncooked lasagna noodles, ricotta mixture, remaining pasta sauce, and mozarella.
- Repeat layering.
- Cover tightly with alumninum foil and bake covered for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.