1/2 Photos of No-Boil Cheesy Lasagna (Vegetarian) With Optional Meat Sauce
1 hr 10 mins
Adapted the Martha Gooch package of regular lasagna. My sister says lasagna packaged as "no-boil" is a scam! :lol: I make the meat sauce by frying up 1/2 - 1 pound of meat (usually gound turkey), pouring a 26 oz can of pasta sauce in it, and heating it through.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine ricotta, parmesan, and eggs and mix well.
- 3In a 9x13 dish, spread about 1/3 of the sauce. (About 1 cup.).
- 4Layer with half each of the uncooked lasagna noodles, ricotta mixture, remaining pasta sauce, and mozarella.
- 5Repeat layering.
- 6Cover tightly with alumninum foil and bake covered for 45 minutes.
- 7Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Boil Cheesy Lasagna (Vegetarian) With Optional Meat Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.4 mg
- Sodium 519.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 14.6 g