1/2 Photos of Olive Garden Spinach & Artichoke Dip
I absolutely love this dip! I got it from the Olive Garden website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 lb cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme leave
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh spinach, chopped
- 8 slices crusty Italian bread
- extra virgin olive oil (to drizzle)
- 1Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2Artichoke Preparation:.
- 3TRIM off stems and dry leaf ends.
- 4BOIL artichokes in 3 quarts water with 1 tsp salt and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- 5COOL artichokes. Clean, peel, remove center “choke” (the hairy part) and slice artichoke.
- 6FOLLOW Dip Preparation steps below.
- 7Dip Preparation:.
- 8MIX all ingredients in a large bowl, except bread and extra virgin olive oil.
- 9COAT a large non-stick baking pan with pan spray; fill pan with mixture. Bake at 325ºF for about 25 minutes or until bubbling and center is hot.
- 10DRIZZLE both sides of bread with extra virgin olive oil. Grill bread on both sides.
- 11SPRINKLE top of heated dip with parmesan cheese. Serve hot with grilled bread.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.0
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 146.9 mg
- Sodium 1722.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: