I absolutely love this dip! I got it from the Olive Garden website.
Make and share this Olive Garden Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 fresh artichokes
- 1 lemon, juice of, squeezed
- 4.92 ml salt
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 453.59 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 226.79 g mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour, sifted
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.23 ml fresh thyme leave
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 14.79 ml fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- ground black pepper
- 170.09 g package fresh spinach, chopped
- 8 slice crusty Italian bread
- extra virgin olive oil (to drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Artichoke Preparation:.
- TRIM off stems and dry leaf ends.
- BOIL artichokes in 3 quarts water with 1 tsp salt and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- COOL artichokes. Clean, peel, remove center “choke” (the hairy part) and slice artichoke.
- FOLLOW Dip Preparation steps below.
- Dip Preparation:.
- MIX all ingredients in a large bowl, except bread and extra virgin olive oil.
- COAT a large non-stick baking pan with pan spray; fill pan with mixture. Bake at 325ºF for about 25 minutes or until bubbling and center is hot.
- DRIZZLE both sides of bread with extra virgin olive oil. Grill bread on both sides.
- SPRINKLE top of heated dip with parmesan cheese. Serve hot with grilled bread.