1/2 Photos of One-Pan Summer Eggs
This sounds like a nice way to use up all those extra zucchinis and tomatoes that so many people have from their gardens in the summer. I found this recipe in the August 2008 copy of BBC Good Food Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- 2Add the zucchinis and fry for 5 minutes, stirring every so often until they start to soften.
- 3Add the tomatoes and garlic, then cook for a few minutes more.
- 4Stir in a little seasoning, then make two gaps in the mix and crack in the eggs.
- 5Cover the pan with a lid or a sheet of foil, then cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the eggs are done to your liking.
- 6Scatter over a few basil leaves and serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Pan Summer Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.4
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 107.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 11.2 g