This sounds like a nice way to use up all those extra zucchinis and tomatoes that so many people have from their gardens in the summer. I found this recipe in the August 2008 copy of BBC Good Food Magazine.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the zucchinis and fry for 5 minutes, stirring every so often until they start to soften.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic, then cook for a few minutes more.
- Stir in a little seasoning, then make two gaps in the mix and crack in the eggs.
- Cover the pan with a lid or a sheet of foil, then cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the eggs are done to your liking.
- Scatter over a few basil leaves and serve with crusty bread.