Great tasting risotto without the fuss of stirring!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan then fry the onion for a few mins until softened. Turn up the heat, tip in the rice, stir, then fry for 1 minute more.
- 3Pour in the wine, stirring until absorbed, then pour in the tomatoes, pappers and 1 2/3 cups of the broth.
- 4Cover and bake in the oven for 25 mins until the rice is tender and creamy.
- 5Stir in the remaining broth and parsley.
- 6Serve sprinkled with parmesan if you like.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Red Pepper Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 789.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: