Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great tasting risotto without the fuss of stirring!
Make and share this Oven-Baked Red Pepper Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan then fry the onion for a few mins until softened. Turn up the heat, tip in the rice, stir, then fry for 1 minute more.
- Pour in the wine, stirring until absorbed, then pour in the tomatoes, pappers and 1 2/3 cups of the broth.
- Cover and bake in the oven for 25 mins until the rice is tender and creamy.
- Stir in the remaining broth and parsley.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan if you like.