Kristen Cooks!'s Note:
A healthy and yummy twist on fried ravioli!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine ground fiber one/breadcrumbs with seasonings into a small bowl with lid.
- 3Pour egg substitute into shallow bowl.
- 4Cover each ravioli in egg substitute.
- 5Dredge in breading.
- 6Place ravilois on greased baking sheet and lightly spray the tops of the raviolis with PAM.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Serve with marina sauce.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Toasted Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 102.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: