Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A healthy and yummy twist on fried ravioli!
Make and share this Oven Toasted Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine ground fiber one/breadcrumbs with seasonings into a small bowl with lid.
- Pour egg substitute into shallow bowl.
- Cover each ravioli in egg substitute.
- Dredge in breading.
- Place ravilois on greased baking sheet and lightly spray the tops of the raviolis with PAM.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with marina sauce.