Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A healthy and yummy twist on fried ravioli!
Make and share this Oven Toasted Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine ground fiber one/breadcrumbs with seasonings into a small bowl with lid.
- Pour egg substitute into shallow bowl.
- Cover each ravioli in egg substitute.
- Dredge in breading.
- Place ravilois on greased baking sheet and lightly spray the tops of the raviolis with PAM.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with marina sauce.
We made these for our 3rd Annual Halloween party last weekend, and they got good reviews. We served them with Spaghetti Sauce on the side for dipping. We partially cooked the ravioli before breading. Pretty simple to prepare for a crowd!
I used frozen mini ravioli, a little larger than a quarter coin. I thawed them and then boiled them briefly because they felt pretty tough. I used the bread crumbs. I liked that I did not have to fry them, but they seemed quite tough. Not tender. I think that is because I used the mini ravioli. The larger sized ravioli would have had more moisture. I will try again with regular large ravioli. Even though mine were tough, we ate a pound of them between us. They were good, though chewy! Thanks for posting.
We could not tell any difference in the taste, and fried ravioli is a favorite around here. Fewer calories, and definitely less mess. Thanks for a great recipe.