Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Prick chicken with fork all over.
- Soak in salad dressing for at least one hour to absorb flavors.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take chicken out of dressing .
- Cover with breadcrumb, cheese and seasoning mixture.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes then broil until top is crispy.
The ultimate weeknight meal. Quick and yummy. Thank you.
I made some chicken fingers and used this to coat. They tasted so good! Everyone munched out on these along with french fries and coleslaw. Thank you for sharing!
This tasted great and was really easy. The reason for only four stars though is that it takes longer than the listed time to cook, or at least did for me. Even at 25 min and 5 min of broil the middle of the breasts were still pink, which is of course a real buzzkill when you go to serve it! I'd recommend 35-45 minutes at 400. One note, I didn't realize the breasts had to soak for an hour, so I ended up coating them in Ziploc bags and then refrigerating them overnight... they were super-tasty after 24 hours of marinating!