From 30 Minute Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to boil, then salt and cook the pasta to al dente on the chewy side, 7 minutes.
- 2Once your pasta water comes to a boil to cook the ziti, preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- 3To a medium skillet over medium heat, add the extra virgin olive oil.
- 4Cook the onions and garlic in the oil 3 to 5 minutes.
- 5Stir in the tomatoes and bring to a bubble.
- 6Add the cream and season with the cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- 7Add the chopped prosciutto to the sauce and stir with the cooked pasta to combine.
- 8Grease a medium casserole dish.
- 9Adjust the seasonings and transfer the pasta to the casserole.
- 10Cover the pasta with parmesan cheese and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 11Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Al Forno (Rachael Ray)
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.6
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 286.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: