Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good with tomato salad.
Make and share this Pasta Al Salmone recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta al dente.
- Clean leek and slice thinly.
- Sauté in margarine until wilted (3 mins).
- Drain salmon; remove skin and bones; divide in chunks.
- Add sauce and cheese to leek and heat 3 mins on low heat.
- Mix salmon through sauce and heat 2 mins at low heat.
- Add salt and chilli powder to taste.
- Chop parsley.
- Drain pasta and serve with sauce and parsley.
I loved the simplicity and deliciousness of this dish! Goes really well with a nice Chardonnay. Thanks, Michael!