1/1 Photo of Pasta Al Salmone
Is This Really Necessary's Note:
Good with tomato salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta al dente.
- 2Clean leek and slice thinly.
- 3Sauté in margarine until wilted (3 mins).
- 4Drain salmon; remove skin and bones; divide in chunks.
- 5Add sauce and cheese to leek and heat 3 mins on low heat.
- 6Mix salmon through sauce and heat 2 mins at low heat.
- 7Add salt and chilli powder to taste.
- 8Chop parsley.
- 9Drain pasta and serve with sauce and parsley.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Al Salmone
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.8
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.7 mg
- Sodium 243.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: