Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This simple pasta salad is named for the Italian flag, which it echoes with its red, green and white ingredients. The better the tomatoes are, the better this dish.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente; drain.
- While the pasta's cooking, mix next four ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add cooked pasta; toss so pasta is thoroughly coated with oil and tomatoes are distributed evenly.
- Sprinkle with black pepper to taste and shreds of basil and toss again.
- Crumble feta on top.
- Toss again just before serving.