Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta. A classic dish from Sicily.
Make and share this Pasta Con Sarde recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the anchovies; saute, stirring over low heat until dissolved.
- Add fennel, pine nuts, raisins and sardines; heat through, stirring gently, about 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water, until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Spoon into a serving bowl and toss with sauce.