From 365 Ways to Cook Pasta. A classic dish from Sicily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion and saute for 5 minutes.
- 2Add the anchovies; saute, stirring over low heat until dissolved.
- 3Add fennel, pine nuts, raisins and sardines; heat through, stirring gently, about 5 minutes.
- 4Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water, until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- 5Spoon into a serving bowl and toss with sauce.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Con Sarde
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 630.4
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 252.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 19.9 g