Very versatile sweet dough...use with Almond Tart recipe which is among mine posted. From a booklet given to me by Alitalia Airlines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, and zest.
- 2Cut in the butter, until it resembles coarse meal.
- 3Add the egg and the vanilla and toss the mixture until incorporated.
- 4Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead very lightly, forming into a disk.
- 5Chill, wrapped in plastic at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 6Let the dough stand at room temperature until softened, but still firm enough to roll out.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Frolla--Italian Sweet Pastry Dough
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1650.8
- Calories from Fat 887
- Total Fat 98.6 g
- Saturated Fat 60.1 g
- Cholesterol 455.5 mg
- Sodium 1248.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 39.2 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of