This looks like a great summer salad... and no mayo! Haven't tried it yet. From epicurious web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb fusilli
- 12 ounces tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces fresh water-packed mozzarella cheese, drained,cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (about 3 oz)
- 1/2 cup minced pitted oil-cured black olive
- 1Blend first 5 ingredients in processor till tomatoes are coarsely chopped and set dressing aside.
- 2Cook pasta till tender but still firm to bite, drain, transfer to large bowl.
- 3Add dressing to hot pasta, toss to coat.
- 4Cool pasta, stirring occasionally.
- 5Add fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, parmesan and olives, toss.
- 6Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Can be made 6 hours ahead.
- 8Cover, chill.
- 9Bring to room temp.
- 10before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad with Mozzarella, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.5
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 487.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 19.5 g