Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Light, lots of flavour and super quick.
Make and share this Pasta With Asparagus and Fresh Tomato Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 300 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons basil, shredded
- 100 g rocket, salad
- 400 g fresh pasta
- 150 g asparagus, each spear cut into three
- 200 g ricotta cheese
- Mix together the cherry tomatoes, capers, garlic, olive oil, basil and rocket. Season with pepper and salt.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add pasta, cook and 2 minutes before the end of cooking add the asparagus.
- Drain the pasta and asparagus and pour over the tomato mixture. Toss through the hot pasta and crumble over the ricotta cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
This was quite good, enjoyed the flavors and the capers were a nice touch. We did have a little leftover polish sausage so I threw it in, but necessary by all means. Nice quick lunch.