1/3 Photos of Pasta With Chicken and Broccoli
Vicki in CT's Note:
Easy one dish meal ready in 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces whole wheat pasta (I like ziti)
- 3/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (or tenders)
- 1 -2 roasted red pepper (I buy from the deli)
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- olive oil (I used chili infused variety)
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat pesto sauce (store bought for ease)
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes
- 1Start water to boil in large pot. Meanwhile cube chicken. Chop peppers. Slice mushrooms and olives.
- 2Cook pasta al dente. Last three minutes of cooking add broccoli.
- 3Meanwhile in skillet saute chicken, garlic, and mushrooms in olive oil. Should take about 7-9 minutes and will be ready when pasta is ready.
- 4Drain pasta and broccoli and return to pot. Add cooked chicken and mushrooms to pasta along with peppers and olives. Add cheese, pesto, and seasonings and additional olive oil if needed. Toss well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Chicken and Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 101.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers