1/1 Photo of Pasta With Chicken and Vodka Sauce
Just made this, and i thought it was worth keeping. Plllease give me some ideas for this. I think it could use more veggies. Lemme know what you guys came up with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta (Add more pasta, or use a different kind if you desire.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bit-sized pieces
- 8 ounces canned mushrooms, drained
- 1 (24 ounce) jar vodka sauce (I used Bertolli)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 1Cook pasta according to package instructions, set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil in a medium sauce pan.
- 3Add chicken and cook through, but i suggest not browning it.
- 4Add mushrooms and Vodka Sauce. Use the milk to "clean out" more of the sauce out of the jar, and add to your mixture.
- 5Stir in parmesean cheese.
- 6Let the sauce mixture cook over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Stir in frozen peas and cook for another 5 minutes, or until peas are heated.
- 8Pour sauce mixture over your cooked pasta, or mix them together.
- 9Serve with more grated parmesean, garlic bread, etc.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Chicken and Vodka Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.5
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 1137.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 58.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: