Just made this, and i thought it was worth keeping. Plllease give me some ideas for this. I think it could use more veggies. Lemme know what you guys came up with!
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta (Add more pasta, or use a different kind if you desire.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bit-sized pieces
- 8 ounces canned mushrooms, drained
- 1 (24 ounce) jar vodka sauce (I used Bertolli)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a medium sauce pan.
- Add chicken and cook through, but i suggest not browning it.
- Add mushrooms and Vodka Sauce. Use the milk to "clean out" more of the sauce out of the jar, and add to your mixture.
- Stir in parmesean cheese.
- Let the sauce mixture cook over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in frozen peas and cook for another 5 minutes, or until peas are heated.
- Pour sauce mixture over your cooked pasta, or mix them together.
- Serve with more grated parmesean, garlic bread, etc.