1/1 Photo of Pasta With Chicken and Vodka Sauce
Just made this, and i thought it was worth keeping. Plllease give me some ideas for this. I think it could use more veggies. Lemme know what you guys came up with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta (Add more pasta, or use a different kind if you desire.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bit-sized pieces
- 8 ounces canned mushrooms, drained
- 1 (24 ounce) jar vodka sauce (I used Bertolli)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces frozen peas
- 1Cook pasta according to package instructions, set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil in a medium sauce pan.
- 3Add chicken and cook through, but i suggest not browning it.
- 4Add mushrooms and Vodka Sauce. Use the milk to "clean out" more of the sauce out of the jar, and add to your mixture.
- 5Stir in parmesean cheese.
- 6Let the sauce mixture cook over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Stir in frozen peas and cook for another 5 minutes, or until peas are heated.
- 8Pour sauce mixture over your cooked pasta, or mix them together.
- 9Serve with more grated parmesean, garlic bread, etc.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Chicken and Vodka Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.5
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 106.0 mg
- Sodium 1137.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 58.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: