Very easy and very tasty
Make and share this Pasta With Pesto and Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of rapidly boiling water until "al dente". Drain and return to the pan.
- While the pasta is cooking, mix the pine nuts, fresh basil leaves, garlic and Parmesan in a food processor until finely chopped.
- With the motor running, add the extra virgin olive oil in a slow stream until a smooth paste is formed.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Toss the pesto through the hot pasta until it is thoroughly distributed.
- Garnish with shavings of fresh Parmesan.