1/4 Photos of Pasta With Pesto and Parmesan
Very easy and very tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pan of rapidly boiling water until "al dente". Drain and return to the pan.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, mix the pine nuts, fresh basil leaves, garlic and Parmesan in a food processor until finely chopped.
- 3With the motor running, add the extra virgin olive oil in a slow stream until a smooth paste is formed.
- 4Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- 5Toss the pesto through the hot pasta until it is thoroughly distributed.
- 6Garnish with shavings of fresh Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Pesto and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.3
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 19.3 g