1/4 Photos of Pasta With Pesto and Parmesan
Very easy and very tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in a large pan of rapidly boiling water until "al dente". Drain and return to the pan.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, mix the pine nuts, fresh basil leaves, garlic and Parmesan in a food processor until finely chopped.
- 3With the motor running, add the extra virgin olive oil in a slow stream until a smooth paste is formed.
- 4Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- 5Toss the pesto through the hot pasta until it is thoroughly distributed.
- 6Garnish with shavings of fresh Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Pesto and Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.3
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 104.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 19.3 g