1/1 Photo of Pasta With Salmon and Mascarpone
I found on internet, 4 years ago and I made it several times, as something special!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta in boiled water until done.
- 2Chop the salmon in big pieces.
- 3Heat the olive oil and lightly cook the salmon for 2 minutes. Turn the heat to low and add the mascarpone cheese. When mascarpone is melted add the dill.Mix well.
- 4Drain the pasta and add them into the sauce. Mix well.
- 5Serve immediately and add the pepper on top!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Salmon and Mascarpone
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.2
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 396.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: