Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Paul's Grilled Italian Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, whole
- 1⁄2 cup Wish Bone Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons steak sauce, A1
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch lemon pepper
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Place chicken in plastic bag. Mix all other ingredients then pour in bag over chicken. Let stand in fridge overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Place chicken on grill grate brushed with oil. Flip chicken once after 10 minutes, halfway through cooking time.
- Remove chicken from grill when chicken is no longer pink inside.
Always easy and always tasty! Loved the addition of the oregano and lemon pepper. Did leave out the steak sauce (forgot it. :shock: ) Made for The Magic of Herbs, Cooking Photo Forum.