1/3 Photos of Penne With Spinach and Two Cheeses
A simple week night meal. This a is light and healthy vegetarian dish that will satisfy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
- 2Meanwhile, warm olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- 3Add the spinach and tomatoes and cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 more minutes. Add the cooked pasta and toss.
- 4Add the cheeses, salt, pepper, and the pasta cooking liquid and stir to combine.
- 5Transfer the pasta to a serving plate, top with pine nuts, and serve.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne With Spinach and Two Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 556.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: