1/1 Photo of Pepperoni Chicken Italiano With Parmesan Noodles
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
Looking for an Italian type dish that's easy on the pocket and still is quick, tasty and filling? Well, look no further this is it. And I bet that you already have most of the ingredients you need for this recipe. To make this a complete meal, serve with your favorite garlic bread and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 (4 ounce) chicken breast halves (2- 4oz raw)
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (discard seasoning packet )
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices, cut into thin strips
- 1In a small shallow dish beat together milk and egg, set aside.
- 2In a medium sized shallow dish, combine 1/2 cup flour, 2 1/2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoons powdered mustard, and garlic powder, set aside.
- 3Pound chicken breasts until 1/4 inch thickness is reached.
- 4Dip chicken into egg/milk wash coating both sides.Then dredge chicken into flour mixture, making sure both sides of chicken are completely covered.
- 5In skillet large enough to hold both pieces, heat oil over medium heat, until hot but not smoking.
- 6Add chicken and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- 7Remove chicken from pan and keep warm.
- 8In same skillet, mix together soup, milk, 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard.
- 9Return chicken to pan, making sure both sides of chicken are coated with soup mixture.
- 10Top each piece of chicken with equal amounts sliced pepperoni.
- 11Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 12While chicken is simmering, cook noodles.
- 13After noodles are cooked, drain and divide equally among two plates.
- 14Top each plate of noodles with a pepperoni topped chicken breast.
- 15Enjoy :).
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Chicken Italiano With Parmesan Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1021.0
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 240.4 mg
- Sodium 2690.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 50.2 g