My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder and red pepper flakes.
- 4Spread in pie plate.
- 5Cover cream cheese mixture evenly with pizza sauce.
- 6Sprinkle with pepperoni, onion and green pepper.
- 7Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for approximately 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 8Let cool slightly and serve with crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 203.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g