Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, garlic powder and red pepper flakes.
- Spread in pie plate.
- Cover cream cheese mixture evenly with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with pepperoni, onion and green pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven, sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for approximately 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly and serve with crackers.
This is a wonderful dip. I have also made a "quickie" version without the veggies. YUMMY!!!!
I made this a long time ago and compleatly forgot to review it. I'm so sorry. This was very very good. I made it twice and it was a big hit. I left out the veggies and the red pepper. Thanks for the great recipie!