1/1 Photo of Perfect Chicken Pesto Pizza
Dine & Dish's Note:
When we are hungry for pizza around our house, we usually want something different than the same old pizza we can order from the local delivery places. This Chicken Pesto Pizza is requested time and time again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Cut chicken tenders into bite size pieces.
- 3Spray a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and cook chicken over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- 4Add onion and pesto; cook and stir 3 more minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- 5Arrange tomato slices and chicken mixture on pizza crust, leaving bare the 1 inch from the edge.
- 6Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizza.
- 7Bake 8 minutes or until pizza is hot and cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect Chicken Pesto Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 202.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust