1/1 Photo of Pesto and Tortellini Soup
Based on a recipe from Grandma's Italian Kitchen cookbook. If you love pesto, you'll like this soup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions, drain.
- 2Meanwhile, boil broth over high heat in covered Dutch oven.
- 3Add cooked tortellini, peppers and peas; return broth to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat to medium and simmer 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in spinach and pesto.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto and Tortellini Soup
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 1298.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: