1/5 Photos of Pesto Artichoke Spinach Lasagna
Nimita Patel's Note:
This is not your average lasagna! EVERYONE loves this recipe, and it goes perfectly with a good crusty garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup pesto sauce (prepared or fresh)
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce (your favorite kind)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, chopped and squeezed dry
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) can artichokes (small or quartered)
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh parmesan cheese, shredded, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles (cooked and drained according to package)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix pesto sauce and tomato sauce (mix to preference- if you like more pesto flavor use less tomato sauce).
- 3Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and 1 cup parmesan cheese, until smooth and creamy. Mix in spinach, artichokes and sundried tomatoes, until artichokes are in small pieces.
- 4Spread 1/3 cup pesto-tomato sauce onto bottom of greased casserole dish.
- 5Lay three lasagna noodles over pesto-tomato spread, trimming if needed.
- 6Spread 1/3 cup pesto-tomato sauce over noodles, followed by 1/3 of cream cheese/artichoke/spinach mixture.
- 7Repeat two more layers.
- 8Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded parmesan on top layer.
- 9If freezing- cover well and thaw before cooking.
- 10Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and noodles are heated through.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Artichoke Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.1
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 94.7 mg
- Sodium 1131.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: