Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from SFI, so simple but yummy, gotta love pesto!!
Make and share this Pesto Coated Chicken Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Place in a ceramic dish.
- Combine pesto and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil.
- Spoon over chicken. Turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Preheat barbecue plate on medium heat.
- Place a piece of baking paper on barbecue plate.
- Barbecue skewers on paper for 4 minutes each side or until chicken is just cooked through.
These were good! Great way to use the fresh pesto I made earlier in the week.
Great tasting chicken for very few ingredients. Surprised because of the low amount of ingredients. Very low cost and very good here. Liked how the pesto stuck to the chicken. Nice simple and a quick recipe. Made for Zaar Stars. :)
Really good! The pesto really sticks to the meat well....you can really taste it.