1/6 Photos of Pesto Pasta With Mushrooms, Onions, and Red Bell Peppers
This is what I usually make and call Pesto Pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
- 2Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onion until it starts to soften. Add the mushrooms and peppers and saute until tender.
- 3Add cooked spaghetti and pesto and combine well.
- 4Serve with garlic bread and salad.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Pasta With Mushrooms, Onions, and Red Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: