1/6 Photos of Pesto Pasta With Mushrooms, Onions, and Red Bell Peppers
This is what I usually make and call Pesto Pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
- 2Heat the oil in a skillet and saute the onion until it starts to soften. Add the mushrooms and peppers and saute until tender.
- 3Add cooked spaghetti and pesto and combine well.
- 4Serve with garlic bread and salad.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Pasta With Mushrooms, Onions, and Red Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 12.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: