Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This delicious veal recipe was demonstrated at a cooking class I attended. Delish!
Make and share this Piccato Di Vitello recipe from Food.com.
- 8 slices veal, pounded thin
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup capers, drained
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- white wine
- In a pie pan combine flour, salt and pepper. Dredge veal in flour mixture.
- In a skillet heat oil over medium high heat until almost smoking.
- Place veal in hot oil, cook one side for 2-3 minutes or until browned, turn and cook other side.
- Add wine and lemon juice and allow to reduce for about one minute or so.
- Add capers and parsley.
- Serve veal with sauce.
I like it but there are w-a-y too many capers for my taste. The next time I make it (and I will because it is easy and fast!) I'll use only a couple of tablespoons of capers. Otherwise it is VERY NICE!