Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
looking for a pizza to go with soups, beer or a glass of wine, this is fast and simple.
Make and share this Pizza Bianca 2009 recipe from Food.com.
- Mix each of the dairy products together making sure they are all full fat products.
- The four tablespoons of each should be heaping. Equal amounts of each.
- Add in freshly ground black pepper, and mix.
- Spread over the docked pizza dough.
- Drizzle a good olive oil over the top .
- Sprinkle evenly with 3 tablespoons cracked fennel seeds and more pepper.
- Place in preheated oven 475 degrees and bake about 18 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- Do not open the oven before the first 15 minutes of baking, if you do you pizza wont be as crisp.
- I have also made exactly the same, only frying up a couple of thinly sliced leeks in some olive oil. Spreading on top of the cream pepper mixture then adding some shaved parmesan cheese and more oil, then baked.