looking for a pizza to go with soups, beer or a glass of wine, this is fast and simple.
My Private Note
10 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix each of the dairy products together making sure they are all full fat products.
- 2The four tablespoons of each should be heaping. Equal amounts of each.
- 3Add in freshly ground black pepper, and mix.
- 4Spread over the docked pizza dough.
- 5Drizzle a good olive oil over the top .
- 6Sprinkle evenly with 3 tablespoons cracked fennel seeds and more pepper.
- 7Place in preheated oven 475 degrees and bake about 18 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- 8Do not open the oven before the first 15 minutes of baking, if you do you pizza wont be as crisp.
- 9I have also made exactly the same, only frying up a couple of thinly sliced leeks in some olive oil. Spreading on top of the cream pepper mixture then adding some shaved parmesan cheese and more oil, then baked.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Bianca 2009
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.1
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.0 g
- Saturated Fat 31.4 g
- Cholesterol 176.1 mg
- Sodium 244.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.2 g