1/3 Photos of Pizza Pasta Pie
Friend fixed this for our lunch recently, and I was surprised at how many veggies can be packed into one really tasty dish. It can be lightened up with your choice cheeses, but doggoneit ! FAT tastes good ! Says it serves 6-8, but don't count on it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti, cooked
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 cups pizza sauce, approximately
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup carrot, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1In a bowl, beat 1 egg, stir in spaghetti, 2 Tablespoons Parmesan, and butter.
- 2Spread onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- 3Spread spinach over top.
- 4In a bowl, beat remaining egg. Stir in Ricotta and remaining Parmesan.
- 5Spread over spinach.
- 6Combine pizza sauce, carrot, mushrooms, oregano, basil, and garlic powder.
- 7Pour over cheese mixture.
- 8Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake 5 more minutes, until cheese melts.
- 10Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 11Try to have each layer slightly less filled to the edge, so that each layer is visible.
- 12Cooking time does not include boiling pasta.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Pasta Pie
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.6 mg
- Sodium 376.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 25.7 g