1/1 Photo of Pizza Skillet Supper
A pizza pasta casserole in a skillet. Kind of like a homemade Hamburger Helper. Quick, easy and a kid pleaser! I use turkey pepperoni to cut way down on the grease that regular pepperoni can release.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion and bell pepper, drain.
- 2Stir in pizza sauce and soup, blend well.
- 3Stir in water and pepperoni. Bring to a boil; stir in uncooked noodles.
- 4Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- 5Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover, let stand for 5 minutes.
- 6Makes 5 (1 cup) servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Skillet Supper
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 97.6 mg
- Sodium 726.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: