Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
These sre great finger foods for get togethers. Kids can help make them as well. You can change the toppings to fit your taste!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle.
- Press perforations to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough to within 1 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Starting on a short side, roll up dough, jelly roll fashion.
- With a sharp knife, cut into 16 slices.
- Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with 1 pepperoni slice and about 1 tsp.
- mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
These were tasty little morsels and they were all gone so they must have been liked. I stuck to the recipe. I used a very thin piece of pepperoni sausage and felt it could have had two pieces on them. I will certainly make these again. I think this is one recipe where you could do a little experimenting with toppings.
These were so easy and pretty tasty. I made 4 batches of them to take to a potluck. I'm glad I read the other reviews first. I put mine in the freezer after rolling them to make them easier to cut. The first batch were actually a bit bland, so I added some garlic salt over the top of them. I might put some bacon bits or green peppers on the next time I make them.
Quick, easy and delicious. Thanks!