1/1 Photo of Pizza Snacks
Missy Wright's Note:
These sre great finger foods for get togethers. Kids can help make them as well. You can change the toppings to fit your taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- 3Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle.
- 4Press perforations to seal.
- 5Spread pizza sauce over dough to within 1 inch of edges.
- 6Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 7Starting on a short side, roll up dough, jelly roll fashion.
- 8With a sharp knife, cut into 16 slices.
- 9Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- 10Top each slice with 1 pepperoni slice and about 1 tsp.
- 11mozzarella cheese.
- 12Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 146.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g