Chicken made in the Osso Bucco Alla Milanese method
Make and share this Pollo Bucco Alla Milanese recipe from Food.com.
- Coat the chicken thighs in flour and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a stove-proof casserole on the stove.
- Brown the chicken until golden all over.
- Add the garlic clove, bay leaf, spices and white wine.
- Cover and cook in medium oven until tender, about an hour.
- Remove from the oven.
- Stir together the parsley, garlic and lemon.
- Toss the chicken thighs in the mixture.
- Serve immediately with risotto.