1/1 Photo of Pollo Bucco Alla Milanese
1 hr 10 mins
Cathy Kerton-Johnson's Note:
Chicken made in the Osso Bucco Alla Milanese method
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat the chicken thighs in flour and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a stove-proof casserole on the stove.
- 3Brown the chicken until golden all over.
- 4Add the garlic clove, bay leaf, spices and white wine.
- 5Cover and cook in medium oven until tender, about an hour.
- 6Remove from the oven.
- 7Stir together the parsley, garlic and lemon.
- 8Toss the chicken thighs in the mixture.
- 9Serve immediately with risotto.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pollo Bucco Alla Milanese
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.5
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 149.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.2 g