A lot of flavor for an inexpensive white fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2In a flat bottom, oven safe pan big enough to hold the fish in one layer, render the pancetta.
- 3Add onion and garlic, and saute until translucent.
- 4Remove solids and set aside.
- 5Deglaze pan with fish stock and reduce by half.
- 6Add spinach to wilt and remove to a separate bowl.
- 7Mix spinach, tomato. pancetta, onion, garlic, and 1/3 tsp thyme together.
- 8Add 2/3 tsp thyme to stock. Taste for salt and pepper and season as desired.
- 9Coat fish in remaining stock and layer in the pan.
- 10Sprinkle feta on the fish.
- 11Layer the spinach mixture over fish.
- 12Sprinkle parmesan over the top.
- 13Bake for 10-12 minutes
- 14Optionally broil for 1 minute.
- 15Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes.
Nutritional Facts for Pollock Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 174.6 mg
- Sodium 608.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 51.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: