Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A lot of flavor for an inexpensive white fish.
Make and share this Pollock Florentine recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a flat bottom, oven safe pan big enough to hold the fish in one layer, render the pancetta.
- Add onion and garlic, and saute until translucent.
- Remove solids and set aside.
- Deglaze pan with fish stock and reduce by half.
- Add spinach to wilt and remove to a separate bowl.
- Mix spinach, tomato. pancetta, onion, garlic, and 1/3 tsp thyme together.
- Add 2/3 tsp thyme to stock. Taste for salt and pepper and season as desired.
- Coat fish in remaining stock and layer in the pan.
- Sprinkle feta on the fish.
- Layer the spinach mixture over fish.
- Sprinkle parmesan over the top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Optionally broil for 1 minute.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes.