1/6 Photos of Pork Cutlet Parmigiana
This was an inexpensive meal that my mom always made when we were growing up. I do not care for the taste of veal so this is how I always make it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a meat mallet, pound pork into thin patties.
- 2In a shallow dish beat egg, in another shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs and seasoning.
- 3Dip each pork medallion into beaten egg and then into bread crumbs.
- 4Fry over med hi heat till browned- it does not need to be fully cooked.
- 5In a 9 X 13 baking dish, put in 1 cup sauce and half the pork, top with half of the cheese. Top with half the remaining sauce. Repeat again for balance of ingredients.
- 6Bake covered at 350 for 1/2 hour, remove top and bake 10 more minutes.
- 7Serve over pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Cutlet Parmigiana
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 167.9 mg
- Sodium 933.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 47.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: