Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was an inexpensive meal that my mom always made when we were growing up. I do not care for the taste of veal so this is how I always make it
- With a meat mallet, pound pork into thin patties.
- In a shallow dish beat egg, in another shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs and seasoning.
- Dip each pork medallion into beaten egg and then into bread crumbs.
- Fry over med hi heat till browned- it does not need to be fully cooked.
- In a 9 X 13 baking dish, put in 1 cup sauce and half the pork, top with half of the cheese. Top with half the remaining sauce. Repeat again for balance of ingredients.
- Bake covered at 350 for 1/2 hour, remove top and bake 10 more minutes.
- Serve over pasta.
Never thought about using pork. It was delicious. Thanks!
Easy and tasty.
A delicious and much cheaper alternative to Veal Parm. It was enjoyed by all. Thanks Dawn!