From Real Simple June 2004 - 6 Weight Watchers points (as one of 4 servings, not 10, as the recipe makes.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the butter and oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Season the 10 pork cutlets with 2 tsp of the salt and pepper.
- 3Cook the cutlets until lightly browned and cooked through, about 1 min per side or until tender.
- 4Remove from pan.
- 5Set aside 4 cutlets and keep warm, and save the other 6 for another meal.
- 6Add the chicken broth to the pan and simmer, scraping up the brown bits with a wooden spoon until slightly thickened, about minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice and the remaining salt.
- 8Drizzle the meat with the pan juices and sprinkle with the zest.
- 9Serve with Lemon Asparagus.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Scaloppine - 6 Weight Watchers Points
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 57.4 mg
- Sodium 561.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth