Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Real Simple June 2004 - 6 Weight Watchers points (as one of 4 servings, not 10, as the recipe makes.)
- Heat the butter and oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Season the 10 pork cutlets with 2 tsp of the salt and pepper.
- Cook the cutlets until lightly browned and cooked through, about 1 min per side or until tender.
- Remove from pan.
- Set aside 4 cutlets and keep warm, and save the other 6 for another meal.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan and simmer, scraping up the brown bits with a wooden spoon until slightly thickened, about minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice and the remaining salt.
- Drizzle the meat with the pan juices and sprinkle with the zest.
- Serve with Lemon Asparagus.
Easy recipe, very tender pork. I added some garlic to the pork, but then again I add garlic to everything. Very flavorful meal, will definitely make again
The whole family enjoyed this healthier alternative. It was very flavorful and so easy to fix. Made per instructions, although had to sub some chicken bullion and water...still had great flavor without my usual flavorful chicken stock! A keeper for sure! Thanks for posting!
Not quite as good as the "real thing" recipe that I've made for years... however, this recipe is still excellent, and much healthier than my old recipe. Very flavorful, and a nice break when on a diet.