1/1 Photo of President's Choice Tiramisu
The "President's Choice" is a high end store brand in Canada that also publishes recipes. I'd rather have this dessert than chocolate....and I LOVE chocolate. Serve this at your next dinner party - you won't be disappointed!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat yolks& sugar with an electric mixer until thick& lemon coloured.
- 2Add mascarpone& beat until thick& smooth.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat whites until soft peaks form.
- 4Fold into mascarpone mixture.
- 5Combine coffee& liqueur.
- 6VERY QUICKLY, dip half of the ladyfingers into this mixture, then arrange in a single layer in a glass serving bowl.
- 7Cover with half of the mascarpone mixture.
- 8Repeat with the remaining ladyfingers& mascarpone mixture.
- 9Dust with cocoa powder.
- 10Cover with plastic wrap& refrigerate for at least 6- 8 hours& preferably overnight.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for President's Choice Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 372.1 mg
- Sodium 136.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: