1 hr 10 mins
Nicole Brummett's Note:
Another recipe from an old school cookbook. This is easy for kids to help with. My 5 yr. old likes to help stuff the shells. You can also make this without the ground beef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook shells according to package directions; drain.
- 2Rinse in cold water; drain and set aside.
- 3Cook beef and garlic, stirring to crumble until no longer pink.
- 4Drain off pan drippings.
- 5Add cottage cheese, mozzarella, salt and mayonnaise to beef; stir well.
- 6Stuff manicotti shells with meat mixture.
- 7Arrange shells in a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 8Combine sauce and oregano.
- 9Pour sauce over manicotti and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 10Cover and Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- 11Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 551.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: