1/2 Photos of Quick "n" Easy Bouillabaisse for Two
Serve this scrumptious soup with crusty bread. Cook as close to serving time as possible. Out of a cookbook called "The Summertime Cookbook".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lobster tail, small uncooked
- 1 lb mussels
- 1/2 lb jumbo shrimp, uncooked
- 2 cups water
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canned tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch saffron
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1Cut lobster tail in half lengthwise, leaving shell intact, then cut into 1-inch pieces (still with shell on).
- 2Scrub mussels, remove beard.
- 3Shell and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- 4Combine water and wine in pan, bring to a boil, add seafood, cover, simmer 5 minutes, drain, reserve 1 cup of the stock.
- 5Heat oil in pan, add garlic and onion cook, stirring until onion is soft.
- 6Add reserved stock, undrained crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, sauces, sugar and saffron to pan.
- 7Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes , add seafood, heat through gently, serve immediately in bowls, sprinkled with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick "n" Easy Bouillabaisse for Two
Serving Size: 1 (973 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.1
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 206.6 mg
- Sodium 1926.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 46.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: