From Mafiosa's Cucina at HBO's The Sopranos BBs
Make and share this Quick White Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package thin crust prepared prepared pizza crust or 1 package prepared focaccia bread
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese (a handful) or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese (a handful)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Put the pizza shell or focaccia onto a pizza pan or cookie sheet. Drizzle shell with oil and scatter minced garlic over shell to edges. Cover the pie with a layer of all 3 cheeses combined and work all the way to the edge of the shells. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, until cheeses have melted and begin to bubble. Remove from oven and garnish with parsley. Cut pie with pizza wheel or knife into bite-size squares and serve.