Christina P.'s Note:
Delicious and easy "gormet" meatloaf that's great for a dinner party
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground lamb
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 lb ground veal
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 small white onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons raisins, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese or 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine first 11 ingredients as if you were making meatloaf.
- 3Flatten meat out on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet into a thin layer: 1/2-inch thick, 12 inches long by 6 to 8 inches wide.
- 4Cover meat with spinach and cheese then roll the meat, using the waxed paper to help roll up into a large log, working across the 6 to 8-inch side, resulting in a 12-inch long log.
- 5Drizzle the log with extra-virgin olive oil to coat lightly.
- 6Roast meatroll 20 minutes. Cut into 1-inch slices, 3 pieces per portion, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Brasciole
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.9
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 219.9 mg
- Sodium 953.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 42.7 g