Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and easy "gormet" meatloaf that's great for a dinner party
Make and share this Rachael Ray's Meatloaf Brasciole recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb ground lamb
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 lb ground veal
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 small white onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons raisins, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese or 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine first 11 ingredients as if you were making meatloaf.
- Flatten meat out on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet into a thin layer: 1/2-inch thick, 12 inches long by 6 to 8 inches wide.
- Cover meat with spinach and cheese then roll the meat, using the waxed paper to help roll up into a large log, working across the 6 to 8-inch side, resulting in a 12-inch long log.
- Drizzle the log with extra-virgin olive oil to coat lightly.
- Roast meatroll 20 minutes. Cut into 1-inch slices, 3 pieces per portion, and serve.