1/3 Photos of Rainbow Veggie Pizza
1 hr 30 mins
This is a pizza I put together yesterday for my family. Great way for me to get my kids to eat veggies. I used Sue L's Pizza Sauce and our Healthy Italian Breadsticks or Pizza Crust for the crust. I also used only some of these veggies, because of what I had on hand but posted it the way I plan to add to it next time. ;) Feel free to use whatever colorful veggies you have on hand also! Preparation and cooking time includes time to make Healthy Italian Breadsticks or Pizza Crust for the pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium prepared pizza crust, I used Healthy Italian Breadsticks or Pizza Crust
- 15 ounces pizza sauce, I used Pizza Sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 -2 zucchini, cut into 1/8-inch rounds
- 1/2 cup yellow tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup tomato, sliced (cherry tomatoes would be nice!)
- 1 yellow squash, cut into 1/8-inch rounds
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 small orange bell pepper, diced
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2If using Healthy Italian Breadsticks or Pizza Crust for the crust, wait until the crusts have baked for 20 minutes and then add and arrange all of the toppings (if using a different pizza crust, then follow the directions for that pizza crust).
- 3Spread sauce over pizza dough. Sprinkle cheese all over sauce. Arrange zucchini, tomatoes, and yellow squash over pizza. Scatter onion and bell pepper over vegetables. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, if desired, and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Put the pizza back in the oven to cook for about 10 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rainbow Veggie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 727.6
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 132.7 mg
- Sodium 2107.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 45.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust