1/3 Photos of Rigatoni Milano
A hearty pasta dish...found in the Australian Delicious Mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 500 g good quality Italian sausages (casing removed)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 1 cup beef stock
- 400 g rigatoni pasta
- 1/3 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 100 ml thickened cream
- salt and pepper (to season)
- 80 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- 2Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until light golden.
- 3Add sausage meat and garlic to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until browned.
- 4Add rosemary, chili, passata and stock.
- 5Season, reduce heat to low and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile cook pasta, drain and add to sauce.
- 7Stir in parsley and cream just before serving.
- 8Scatter with parmesan.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni Milano
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1103.1
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 207.5 mg
- Sodium 2295.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 48.7 g