Try this low-fat supper for two when you're in the mood for Italian food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the stock to a boil in a pan, then turn down to a low simmer.
- 2Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a wide, shallow pan, add the onion, carrot and zucchini and season with salt, pepper and the herbs.
- 3Cook for 3 minutes, then add the arborio rice and cook for another couple of minutes.
- 4Add a ladleful of stock and stir until almost absorbed.
- 5Continue until you have used nearly all the stock and the rice is tender with a bite.
- 6About 5 minutes before finishing, add the peas, scallions and parmesan to the pan and mix together.
- 7Serve with extra parmesan if liked.
Browse Our Top Short-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Risotto Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 513.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence