1/4 Photos of Roast Beef Panini With Horseradish Mayo
This recipe can be made in a panini maker, a George Foreman type grill or a ridged grill pan on the stove. Put foil around a slightly smaller pan and use it to press the panini down. Use whatever cheese you like or happen to have at home - a creamy Havarti goes nice with it - as well as leftovers from a roast or steaks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices of rustic country bread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or more if you like mayo)
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish sauce
- 1/2 lb roast beef or 1/2 lb leftover steak, thinnly sliced
- 1 red pepper (optional)
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 8 slices havarti cheese (or your favorite)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil (o brush the bread)
- 1 garlic clove (to rub on bread)
- herbs or salat greens (to garnish)
- 1Combine mayonnaise and horseradish in a bowl, set aside.
- 2Brush the bread slices on the underside with olive oil and rub a clove of garlic over them.
- 3Lay them out in front of you, oil side down and spread the horseradish mayo on each slice.
- 4Top with roast beef, pepper rings, tomato and cheese. Fold together.
- 5Put in a grill pan and use a smaller frying pan to weigh it down.
- 6Turn and brown on the other side.
- 7Cut in two, garnish with salat greens and herbs
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Panini With Horseradish Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.2
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 109.7 mg
- Sodium 1374.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 44.9 g