1/2 Photos of Roasted Chicken With Rosemary, Lemon and Garlic
2 hrs 55 mins
2 hrs 45 mins
Posting this for ZWT 2006 (Italian region) this is simple, not overly spiced, not overly complicated; just good homey Italian comfort food. Cook this with Baby Potatoes right in the pan and take care of the bulk of your meal all in one dish. Cook time includes refrigerator time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the rosemary, and place it in a a large flat ovenproof dish with the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- 2Place the chicken quarters in this dish, and turn the pieces to coat with the mixture; cover with plastic wrap, and let sit in the refrigerator for one to two hours.
- 3Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Place the dish with the chicken into the oven, and cook for 15 minutes.
- 4Turn the chicken pieces, and add the potatoes if using into the pan with the chicken, coating them with the chicken's juices and salting and peppering the chicken and potatoes to your own taste.
- 5Reduce the heat to 375 degrees F., and cook an additional 20 to 30 minutes, or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pricked, and the potatoes are tender when pricked with a fork.
- 6Serve hot on a platter with the roasted baby potatoes, garnished with fresh rosemary sprigs.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken With Rosemary, Lemon and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1076.4
- Calories from Fat 646
- Total Fat 71.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 267.3 mg
- Sodium 286.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 66.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: