Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
I served this oh-so-garlicky and wonderful sauce over portabello ravioli with a salad, garlic bread and a lovely Pinot Gris. What a treat! Turned frozen prepared pasta into a simple, yet gourmet meal. Next time, I think I will add steamed broccoli to the pasta bowls before adding the sauce.
- Slice top off garlic head and wrap in foil. Bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes. Cool and squeeze garlic paste from cloves. Note: I always pour olive oil over the garlic head before baking/roasting.
- Heat cream in a skillet or saucepan.
- Whisk in parmesan cheese and garlic, until thick and smooth.
- Reduce heat, add salt (or thyme) and pepper to taste.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.