I served this oh-so-garlicky and wonderful sauce over portabello ravioli with a salad, garlic bread and a lovely Pinot Gris. What a treat! Turned frozen prepared pasta into a simple, yet gourmet meal. Next time, I think I will add steamed broccoli to the pasta bowls before adding the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice top off garlic head and wrap in foil. Bake at 350F for 30-45 minutes. Cool and squeeze garlic paste from cloves. Note: I always pour olive oil over the garlic head before baking/roasting.
- 2Heat cream in a skillet or saucepan.
- 3Whisk in parmesan cheese and garlic, until thick and smooth.
- 4Reduce heat, add salt (or thyme) and pepper to taste.
- 5Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.5
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 323.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 9.9 g